Monday, August 24, 2009

just for aunt janice!

well work has been good. i'm liking it a lot, but in the next couple of weeks i'm going to be stressed out like a crazy person. i have to do this meeting this thursday which will be me in front of like 200 people... so that's going to be insane. then after that i'm going to be rushing to get everything ready and together for the football games!! ahhh. i hope i don't screw up!

i had a really good weekend besides the fact that i was sick :( i got really sick when i was coming home from working out on thursday night. i got the chills and couldn't get warm for the life of me. i went to sleep at about 8pm.. so at least i got some sleep. friday morning i was sweating like crazy for some reason. i stayed at work for a couple of hours, but then my boss was like 'get out of here' so i did! so i didn't do too much of anything friday night. saturday night tory and i went to eat at this good hamburger place and went and saw funny people. it was good! but a little long for a comedy. sunday was aweeeeeeesome. tory had a day off in what feels like foooooorever. so we finally got to spend an entire day together doing nothing! it was awesome! we were lazy most of the day but tottenham played at 3:45 so we walked to meridian to watch it! and tottenham wooooon!!!!! they are good this year!! after that win, they are at the top of the league so tory was on cloud 9. we had such a nice day together. it was perfect. today is 18 months!! so that's pretty exciting as well. i think he has to work late today so we won't get to do anything.. but we had a great day yesterday, so it doesn't matter!! well, i hope everyone is doing great! i love and miss you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Now this is much better! Lots of wonderful details and all for ME!! Thankyou!

    I guess you had some sort of a virus and I'm glad that it quickly passed.

    Around here it's quiet now but at the end of the week I'm going down to Granddaddy and Eva's as Mark's family arrives there on Wed night. I'll go on Friday and hang out with them.

    Then on Sunday night, Uncle Jeffie and I are going to see and hear Kenny Chesney in Raleigh at an outdoor theater. I can't wait...well actually I have been since I got the tickets in January.

    Thanks again for the details. I really do look forward to reading about your adventures.

    Love, AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good! i'm glad you enjoy this!! yea i don't know what i had, but it's funky and my throat is still not feeling 100% hopefully it will be better tomorrow because i have to like shout at like 200+ people at a meeting. ahhhh. hopefully it will go okie dokie!

    ohhh your week sounds like fun! it sounds like camp mclaughlin is invading the beach, but not with the same amount of force as it used to!

    have fun at your concert! i'm sure it will be fun!!! tell uncle jeffie i said hello and i miss you both bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete