Hey Everyone!
Sorry for the delay in a post... Again.. :) I hope you are all doing well. Everything over this way is going good, pretty much just same ol, same ol.
Hmmm, I don’t even know where to start! Not much has been going on, just a lot of work and some living! Tory and I were planning on going to Vegas this weekend, well sorta, he gave me a trip to Vegas for my birthday in May, for a trip to take in August, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Sooo, that sucks, but is understandable. I think we might try to re-schedule for October? Tory and Scott got another job from Google, so they are really focused on that happening right now. I’m glad that Google came to them for another commercial spot. That sure says a lot! I’m really happy for them!
Last weekend Tory and I went to a day of a music festival that was happening here in San Francisco. It was a whole lot of fun, besides it being a little too crowded at some points and some people were just too drunk/on too many drugs, so that was sorta annoying. We got to see a lot of good bands though! We saw: OK Go, Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, The Roots, Girl Talk and Muse, just to name a few! We had a good time, but I don’t know if we would go again. I think I like Coachella a whole lot more. It’s also in Golden Gate Park, which is really hard to get to. Bart doesn’t take you all the way there, so we had to grab a cab, which took foreverrrr. Thankfully we were picked up by a father and his son in from LA going to the music festival as well. So not only did we get to split fare, we also got a ride! Wahoo!! There was also no in/out policy, so once you were in, you couldn’t leave. I think that’s why the festival became so crowded at one point. It was awful! So, ehh.. I don’t know if we’ll go again. I think we would have to live in the city to get it’s whole worth.
I think this weekend will be pretty mellow. Tory and I will probably meet up with his friends Moose (Trent) and Emily. They moved out here about 2 months ago, maybe even more now. They’re a really nice couple! Tory knows Moose from High School and he met Emily about the same time Tory and I met in undergrad, so that’s fun! Then, Saturday it’s Phil’s girlfriend, Geraldine, her birthday, so I think we’re going to go out in the city Saturday night to celebrate that! I think that should be a whole lot of fun. Going out in the city is always a good time, except you have to leave early to catch Bart back to the East Bay, so that’s always sorta lame... Oh well. I’m sure it will be a good time!! Then Sunday, I don’t think we have anything to do! I’ll probably do some cleaning... Exciting stuff! Laura and Bryan will be coming for a visit in a couple weeks, so I better start cleaning, now!!!
Tory and I have started a new tradition of going out to eat somewhere Saturday or Sunday mornings! That’s always a lot of fun and I think something that we both look forward to! 2 out of 5 or so places we’ve been to so far we can walk to from our house, so that’s extra exciting! I’m sure we’ll try a new place this weekend!
Work is a going... We have a new girl that bugs the crap out of me. Her contract just got extended, which is great for her and awful for me... She might be the end of me...
Well, I hope you guys all have a great weekend and that everything is going great for you!!!
Love and miss you all,
Jenn
I love that idea of y'all going out to breakfast on the weekend!
ReplyDeletei apologize - i just told tory to yell at ya for not updating your blog! lol i heard that 911 grayson was a good breadfast spot. we'll have to try it. miss you - hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete